Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for MeowFluent!
Please carefully read the guidelines before submitting your content to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Post.
- Only pitch if your blog is 6+ months old (send a link!)
- Include one relevant no-follow backlink
- Author bio consisting of 2-3 sentences (picture optional)
- Suggestion for several blog post ideas
No links to (affiliate) products.
Businesses may inquire about sponsorships (+ media kit).
- We only accept original and unique content that is fully written by you
- Content mustn’t be previously published on any other platform
- Thoroughly researched sub-headings and keywords
- Short paragraphs, no grammatical/spelling errors
- The article should have at least 2000 words
- No graphics (except if you own all the rights)
Preferred Topics and Ideas
In general terms, you should have some qualifications for the topic you want to write about.
However, all well-researched and relevant articles will be reviewed.
- Personal stories or experiences
- Challenges in your cat journey
- Cat-specific information
- “How to” guides
- Inspirational and motivational type of content
- Updates, trending and seasonal topics are also allowed
Please send your pitch to the email mentioned above and we will do our best to get back to you within 1-2 days. We are very excited to hear about your content and ideas.